Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mudslide icecream bomb ass holler at it pie

This is one of the many things I think of when i think of something sweet, something real SWEET. I'm talkin about a mudslide ice cream pie dessert. And the boathouse near the airport has a bomb ass mudslide dessert. It's as big as a baby's head, not that I was thinking of eating a baby's head when I ate this dessert, its just that if you were gonna be talking in terms of sizes and proportions, this thing is THAT big my niggaz. And it taste as good as it looks too, no lie. I like it and so will you.

Holy motherflippin shit, I present you the mudslide icecream with peanut butter in between the icecream layers with a brownie oreo crust fuckin hot damn i want another one dessert...blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment