Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shitty way to start off my day.....

So, I'm still unemployed, and milking the EDD system at its finest. That means I sleep whenever the fuck I want. Well I slept pretty fucking late last night. This morning I wake up to the sound of a doorbell ringing. I go to check who the fuck this is at around 10ish, and it was some fucking fob with her fucking fob friend. Instantly I say to myself, WTF son I woke up for this, I had a feeling it was my fucking laptop that came way tooo damn early. This dumb fob manages to instead of letting me go, cuz she fucking knows she woke me up and barely keep my eyes open to look at her pathetic face, she reaches in her FUGLY ass bag, and goes let me give you this. Are you fucking kidding me!!!! Now I have to open the fucking door let the sunshine hit my retinas full blast and get retinal shock overload. FUCK your religion, I DON'T care, so proselytize your shit elsewhere!!!! I'm gonna stop right hurr tho, this is bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment