Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tioli's Crazee Burger

This past Saturday my friends and I decided to give this place called Tioli's Crazee Burger a try in El Cajon. And my god, it was pretty mother f'ing good. Given that this place has burgers made from alligator, venison and even ostrich, I decided to play it safe and went with the 100 percent Angus beef Hamburgeeerrrr FRANCAISE with melted Brie Cheese. Well I can talk about it all day, only thing now is to give it a try yourself. Next up for me is the buffalo burger on my next visit....



#14 FRANCAISE BURGER with melted Brie Cheese - MINE



#20 Blackened CAJUN BURGER with sautéed Onions and smoked Chili Sauce - JAY's



#29 BLUE CRAB & SURIMI Burger with sweet Chili-Cilantro Sauce - NINA's



#18 Hamburger FORESTIERE with sautéed Mushrooms - NEIL's



#16 Hamburger DANSK with crumbled Blue Cheese - LORNA's

1 comment:

  1. this made Gene and I huuuunngry...!!!
    We finna check dis place out!

    ReplyDelete