Thursday, February 5, 2009

All right I just woke up and I feel refreshed. This is my 2nd day of being laid off. Yesterday I went to this restaurant called HONDA YA, in Tustin, CA. I must say its more than fucking good. And fucking goood is better than Tajima, which is really the only place that I've been to that even comes close to that. There's this place in Hillcrest(where 90 percent of the homosexuals in SD congregate and live in) called yakatoriblablabla. I highly doubt it can even come close. Before I forgot to mention why I was there, it was for one of my good friends' surprise bday. It was totally worth the 1hr 15 min drive..................... STAY tuned FOR I have pictures of my adventure there, just too lazy to host all those images,well you know the drill if you have a motherfucking blog. But before I sign off, I wanna say I love you, whoever comes here that reads this, I love you as a brother, no homo! Excuse my vulgarity, I just feel it makes me whole u asswholes!

No comments:

Post a Comment