Thursday, February 12, 2009

Honda Ya - Jay's Bday

Ok folks I'm here I'm back. So I just finished playing sf2 hd remix and I have a feeling a lot of people are using a joystick/control pad with turbo with programmable memory banks. Because how can fucking zangief do spinning pile drivers one after the other, and t hawk with his mexican typhoon ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY! It was unreal, or maybe I ultimately just suck and need copious amounts of practice. Moving forward, time to post pics from Honda Ya, that Japanese restaurant I previously blogged about. Here it is........


The birthday boy JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


Makin rounds tellin erbody wessssssssssssup!


Jay happy cuz he got that jap brewski. And that's what I'm talkin about.


And some sake bombs over Bahdgad.

Ok now lets get to some of the highly delectable food. Flavors that can be found in Japan and Honda Ya are shown in the following pictures:





I started and ended with an order of deep fried rock shrimp, and deep fried oysters. Oysters on the half shell make me nauseous but when it's deep fried, oh laaaaaaaaaawd lemme have sa' mo'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jay's cousins from HI. Yah braduh!


Jay with his mom. I must say sharing the joy the laughter and smiles with everyone was da bomb baby bomb baby. Thanks again auntie for paying! I owe you 2 hugs, 1 hug for the food, and another for driving us safely back to San Diego.

I'm OUT till the next post.....pz and one love, one love, one love!

-Law

No comments:

Post a Comment