Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm fucking boreds like coloreds.....

So today is officially one of the slowest days ever. So I start to think about like wtf is this all about being bored and shit. I bought a fightstick yesterday, and it kinda sucks i'm gonna fucking resell it to some loser who is willing to pay twice the amount of its retail value. I fixed my unemployment discrepancy and now I'm gonna get the fucking check I should have gotten on monday. As you readers may know this blog is about shit that pertains to me or whoever posts shits on here. You won't find things like fast cars, cool toys, reposts from fuckin hypebeast or anything that is trendy. That's just straight up bullshit. Anyway, there seems to be a void missing in the internet, that will soon be filled. So stay tuned, the next few updates will be worth the fucking bitch ass chris breezy hittin rihanna wait. Thanks for reading. HAVE A NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment