Tuesday, February 17, 2009

LIVE CHAT for discover card is the BOMB.com

Started off today by locking myself out of my Discover Card online services account. Then all of a sudden a popup appeared for a live chat, and this is how it went:

Chat InformationThank you for choosing Discover Card. A representative will be with you shortly.
Chat InformationAll representatives are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 1 minutes and 18 seconds. Thanks for your patience.
Chat InformationAll representatives are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 2 minutes and 32 seconds. Thanks for your patience.
Chat InformationAll representatives are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 1 minutes and 21 seconds. Thanks for your patience.
Chat InformationYou are now chatting with Michelle.
Michelle: Hello! How can I help you today?
You: oh sorry
You: um my account got locked out
Michelle: I appreciate you using our web site. I would be happy to assist you getting logged in today.
You: so i need to reset it i guess
Michelle: To better assist you, may I please have your full name and 16-digit account number?
You: ok
You: law
You: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Michelle: Thank you Lawrence...
Michelle: It appears the password that is being entered is not the password we have listed. You are currently locked out of the system. I can email the password to you which will also unlock the online access. Would you like me to do that now?
You: sure
Michelle: Great! I will be happy to email your password to you.
Michelle: What email address would you like me to send the password to?
You: lawXXXXXX@gmail.com
You: so this pw is THEEEE pw, i dont have to like reset anything?
You: cuz i dont want to
You: too much work if u ask me
You: and i already tried didnt work
You: cuzi'm locked out
You: and i'm rambling hahah
Michelle: Thank you! I show that is the email we have on file. I have emailed you the password and you should have it in the next 5-10 minutes.
You: OH NICE!!!!!!!!
Michelle: The account will be reset immediately and the password emailed to you is the password that was on file for your account.
You: i can't wait
You: that's great
You: you are great
You: tell your manager i said you are the bomb.com
Michelle: I will...
Michelle: Thank you for chatting with me! I value your feedback. Please click the close button at the top right of the chat window to answer a few questions about your experience with me today.
You: ok you have a great day
Michelle: Thank you! The same to you.
You: thank you
You: you're welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment